Amazon Products To Help Pass the Time

Another week has gone by and we are all still stuck in the house, and it looks like we will be through April! Bearing that in mind, you probably went through my first guide of things to do while stuck at home by now (10 Ways to Stay Occupied During Quarantine). So now I thought that I would find some fun things you can order from Amazon to be shipped right to your doorstep, no direct human contact has to be involved! (Even though I’m sure everyone is probably ready for some!)

The first thing is an adult coloring book! There are all kinds of fun ones to choose from: drunk animals, Swear Word Coloring Book: Hilarious Sweary Coloring Book For Fun and Stress Relief, The Beauty of Horror 1: A GOREgous Coloring Book, Cat Butt Coloring Book: A Hilarious Fun Coloring Book for Cat Lovers… The types of coloring books are endless!
Adult Coloring Books


This is the one that I am ordering! :)



















To go with your new coloring book, did you know there are mechanical crayons? Neither did I. I will be ordering them and trying them out ASAP!
Crayola Twistables Crayons



The next things a dream catcher kit! I know that I am personally obsessed with dream catchers and think that it would be fun at any age to make one. This would be especially fun if you have kids though! Not only does this help kill some time and work your creativity, you have a pretty decoration out of it!
Craft-tastic Dream Catcher Kit



Find a puzzle or a LEGO set of something you like. They both come on all different sizes, complexities, and price ranges. For example, there is a LEGO set of the Friends ‘Central Perk’ building with over 1000 pieces! Or there is a much cheaper Avengers: Infinity War puzzle that’s 100 pieces. Easier to do and takes less time.
LEGO Central Perk Building Kit
Avengers Endgame Puzzle














This next one is definitely unique, and one I think a lot of you will really like. This is a DIY Hanging Planter Kit. The only disadvantage to this is you do need paper towels for this project. I know that those are hard to come by right now so if you’re one of those people who has enough paper towels, I would give this one a go!
Hanging Planter Kit



Get a tie-dye kit! I know when I was a kid it was the style to have tie-died clothes, then it kind of went out of style. Don’t worry though, this colorful style is back! Take plain white clothes and turn them into your favorite colors.
Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit 15-Color Party Kit



Something that isn’t necessarily something to do with your hands but will definitely keep your mind occupied. Montague Island Mysteries and Other Logic Puzzles. This book is like a novel, but you also solve puzzles to figure out all the secrets of the mansion. I personally have not read this book, but it looks like something that is right down my alley that I would really enjoy.
Montague Island Mysteries and Other Logic Puzzles



Then, last but not least. Find some sort of devotional journal. I’m not going to link any particular one because everyone has different things that they need to work on and are in different places in their lives. There is one out there for just about everyone though. Right now while you are hopefully at home practicing social distancing because of the corona virus is the perfect time to really build and work on your relationship with God.
Devotional Journals List


Just a reminder that to try and shop local when and where you can. This time is really hard on small businesses and they need all of the support they can get. I know most store fronts are closed, but if they have a website, please check out a local businesses’ website before shopping amazon. I made this list based on amazon because it is something that I know is still available for everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dysautonomia Awareness Month

My Top 10 Favorite Harry Potter Fanfictions

10 Common Makeup Mistakes

2021 Summer Recap

My Mom LIVED at a Haunted School