Local Restaurants

Things are finally starting to open up again after COVID-19 more or less shut everything down. Here in Abilene most restaurants are open back up at 50% capacity, letting us finally be able to eat out again! I don’t know about you, but I was really missing getting out and going to eat at all of my favorite restaurants. We ordered in a few times, but only a few restaurants were doing that and it just isn’t the same as going out to eat. There was some human interaction that I was really missing. 

Everything being closed down and everyone staying home due to the virus was not easy on all of the local businesses,  restaurants included - so I thought I would give a list of local restaurants that are open and ready to feed you! Please consider supporting them right now! I know that fast food can be easy and convenient, but supporting the local economy right now is important. 💗



  


These are just some of the locally owned restaurants that we have here in Abilene. If I didn’t include one of your favorite restaurants, please comment it down below along with your favorite thing to order there. If you do see one or more of your favorites listed, comment them and your favorite orders too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dysautonomia Awareness Month

My Top 10 Favorite Harry Potter Fanfictions

10 Common Makeup Mistakes

2021 Summer Recap

My Mom LIVED at a Haunted School